Such a wonderful environment!"
Tuition & Fees
There is a one-time, non-refundable Registration Fee of $25 for all new students.
- Tuition is based on 36 weeks of classes (September – June).
- Scheduled holidays and vacations are accounted for in the monthly installment calculation.
- There are no refunds for missed classes, however, your child may make up any missed classes.
- We offer flexible payment arrangements to best suit your needs.
- Tuition is due by the first class of each month or quarterly.
- You will be responsible for any charges by the bank if a check is returned.
- You will receive a monthly bill via e-mail at the end of each month for the following month.
- To streamline our tuition payment procedures, all families will be required to give us a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover) to keep on file or sign up for our automated payments from your checking or savings account. We also accept VEMNO. If you sign-up for automated payments from your checking or savings account, you will receive a $2.00 discount per month off your tuition.
- Even with your credit card on file, you can continue to pay by check, credit card, or cash. However, if we do not receive your payments by the 10th of each month we will process your credit card or use the EFT information that you give us.
10% Discount for the 2nd dancer in an immediate family; 10% discount for every dancer thereafter.
We offer discounts based on the number of classes a student takes. Tuition is graduated; the more classes you take the less you pay for each class.
If you sign-up for automated payments from your checking or savings account, you will receive a $2.00 discount per month off of your tuition.